Cadillac Palace

The Cadillace Palace Theatre was originally known as The New Palace when it opened in 1926.  Early stars who played at the Palace include Jimmy Durante, Mae West, Jack Benny, Sophie Tucker and Bob Hope.  In the 1950s the Palace became a movie theater.  The inaugural production in the newly restored theatre was Elton John and Tim Rice's AIDA, a Disney Production. 

The Cadillac Palace is located at 151 West Randolph Street, between LaSalle and Wells in Chicago's downtown "Loop" area.

Details & Events

Local street map. Click "+" or "-" to zoom in and out. Click on map to drag and position the view.

  • Cadillac Palace
  • 151 W. Randolph St.
  • Chicago, IL 60602
  • Directions

Copyright A-ZGuides.com 1998-2017 - Guide to Chicago Events and Places

Other Guides: The Chicago Guide The Miami Beach Guide The New York Guide The Orlando Guide The Phoenix Guide San Diego Guide The San Francisco Guide The Washington Guide